My photo
kepulauan borneo
seorang ninja
tap. tap. tap. bunyi tapak kaki beruang yang comel berlalu pergi.

25/12/2012

budak baru belajar

..Assalamu'alaikum..

    Recently, I just started learn how to use PhotoScape and GIMP. During my learning, which I discover it myself (ilmu itu Allah yang punya), I made a few header and salaam for blog. What do you think about it?

*note: make sure to credit me if you using it!

HEADER

this is the first header I made
Wonderland (pink)

Wonderland (purple)

Doctor (green)

Doctor (grey)

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

SALAAM




    Okay, that's all for now! Insya-Allah I'll give a tutorial on how to make your own header for blog if I have the time. Thanks for reading!

اللّهُمّ صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمّدٍ